The new address book and telephone directory is coming soon, and it allows staff to have access to their colleagues' information relating to their job.
This has been an ongoing development between Technical Services and HR, so it may be possible that some of the information is incorrect or could become outdated. However, if the location a staff member is based in is not right, their line manager can amend this.
Managers, follow the guide below to see how to correct the location of your employees on MSS.
1. Log into Manager Self-Service (MSS).
2. Select a team member in the side menu. Once selected, at the bottom of the menu click on 'Work Location (Position Details)'.
3. This opens the 'Position Details' screen. About halway down is the 'Work Location' field.
4. Using the magnifying glass, you can search for a specific building. Alternatively, if you hit the 'Enter' key, you can see the full list of locations, and then select the one you are looking for from there.
5. Once you have selected the correct building, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Repeat the process by selecting another member of staff from the side menu if you need to update anymore.