All University web hosted services will be at risk of downtime every Tuesday between 7am to 9am.

Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content

I've Lost My Campus Card

Home / Help and Advice / Accounts and Security / My Campus Card / I've Lost My Campus Card

Should you lose your campus card at any point during your time at the University, you can buy a replacement for £10 from the online store. If your card needs replacing due to normal wear and tear, or has passed its expiry date, then we may be able to replace it for free - you will need to hand in your damaged card. Replacements for stolen campus cards are free if you provide a crime number (you will need to report it to the police).

Once your replacement campus card has been produced we will automatically send this to the contact address we have for you at the date of printing your card, this is commonly the term time address you confirmed at enrolment. If your contact address differs from your current address you will need to organise a redirect or have the occupants of your contact address forward on your mail so you can receive your campus card.

Our post is distributed via standard Royal Mail therefore we are unable to provide tracking IDs or advise on postage times or delays.

If you do lose you card, you should let us know as soon as possible – we will deactivate it immediately, making sure that no-one can pretend to be you and use it for fraudulent means! Once a card has been deactivated, it cannot be reused and so you will need to purchase a new one even if you find it – so it's best to take care of your card.

You can order your replacement card via the online store